FIJI Water presents
Earth’s Finest Morning
With Tim Robards and Anna Heinrich
FIJI Water is bringing a slice of tropical paradise to Sydney for one weekend only with Earth’s Finest Morning – an exclusive, free Saturday morning retreat for the body and soul.
Join Sydney’s favourite couple, Tim Robards and Anna Heinrich, for an intimate morning of fitness and nutrition at the FIJI Water Weekender, popping up at one of Sydney’s most stunning private residences in Darling Point.
Throw on your active wear and we will take care of the rest – this is your time to put the worries of the week behind you and kick off your weekend on the right note.
For the first time ever, Tim and Anna will work together to present a fitness collaboration that will put guests through their paces in an exclusive workout session before hosting a delicious and nutritious brunch – all set to a stunning backdrop of harbour views.
If the weather is kind, we recommend packing your bathers and of course we’ll have plenty of FIJI Water on hand to keep you hydrated!
This exclusive retreat is a free ticketed event but like all good things, places are strictly limited. Register your interest now to go into the ballot to receive tickets for you and a friend.
Please email your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org. FAQs can be viewed here.
About FIJI Water
FIJI™ Water, natural artesian water bottled at the source in Viti Levu (Fiji islands), is the No. 1 imported bottled water in the United States. FIJI Water, known for its iconic square bottle, soft mouth feel and unique mineral profile, is the water of choice among discerning consumers and top chefs. Widely available at fine restaurants, hotels, and all major retail channels, FIJI Water has expanded globally to more than 60 countries. To discover Earth’s Finest Water™, please visit www.fijiwater.com.au and like us on Facebook.
What is Earth’s Finest Morning?
Earth’s Finest Morning is an exclusive, free Saturday morning retreat for the body and soul. Hosted by well-known celebrity couple Tim Robards and Anna Heinrich, the morning will comprise of an exercise session followed by a delicious and nutritious brunch. It will be held on Saturday 25th March at a secret location at Darling Point, Sydney.
How can I attend?
Earth’s Finest Morning is a free ticketed event but like all good things, places are strictly limited. Register your interest now to go into the ballot to receive tickets for you and a friend.
When is Earth’s Finest Morning?
Saturday 25th March, 9am to 12noon.
Where is the FIJI Water Weekender?
The event will take place at a private residence in Darling Point, Sydney. The exact location is a secret and will be revealed to attendees prior to the event. You will not be disappointed!
How do I get to the FIJI Water Weekender?
Transport to and from the event is the sole responsibility of the attendees. FIJI Water will not be providing any form of transport to or from the event. All successful entrants will receive details of the secret event location once their attendance is confirmed so they can plan their journey.
Street parking is available.
Is there a cost for a ticket?
No, Earth’s Finest Morning is free of charge to attend however places are strictly limited. To attend, register your interest for you and a friend to attend by visiting www.earthsfinestmorning.com Successful applicants will be selected by ballot.
When does the ballot close?
The ballot closes at 23:59 Thursday 16 March 2017.
When will winners be notified?
10 successful entries will be drawn at random on 17 March 2017 and notified by FIJI Water via an email sent to the registered email address.
Can I bring a friend?
Yes! All 10 successful entries will win a place for themselves and a guest at Earth’s Finest Morning.
Do I need to be 18 years of age to enter?
Yes, the ballot is only open to people aged 18 years of age and over.
What should I wear?
As you will be taking part in an exercise session with Tim Robards and Anna Heinrich please wear appropriate active wear including runners. You are more than welcome to bring a change of clothes to change into after the exercise session.
What should I bring?
Please bring along active wear including runners for the exercise session. Don’t forget your camera to take lots of photos and swim suit if you fancy a post workout dip.
There’s no need to bring food or drink along. A deliciously healthy post work out brunch will be supplied and there will of course be plenty of FIJI Water on hand.
What if I have dietary requirements?
No problem! All successful entrants will be asked for any dietary requirements ahead of the day.
Do I have to take part in the exercise session?
No. It is a completely optional activity however as it is a main element of Earth’s Finest Morning we encourage all guests to give it a go.
Can I take photos at the event?
Of course! We will be encouraging guests to take lots of photos and share them on social media #FIJIWater #EarthsFinestMorning
What are the terms & conditions?
To read the full list of terms and conditions click here.
Terms & Conditions
- “FIJI Water presents “Earth’s Finest Morning” (hereafter, “the Event”) is an initiative of FIJI Water (Australia) Pty Ltd.
- By submitting a registration for the Event, entrants (hereafter, “You”) are deemed to have accepted and agreed these Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs”). Applicants who do not comply with these T&Cs, or who do not otherwise satisfy the entry criteria outlined herein shall be ineligible to register for, or attend this Event.
- The Event is open to all Australian residents. Entry is free. You must be eighteen (18) years old or more to be eligible to submit an entry.
- Tickets are strictly limited. In order to obtain tickets you must visit the website at www.earthsfinestmorning.com and complete the ‘register your interest’ form by inserting your first name, last name and email address.
- You may submit your registration at any time between (12:00 AEST Friday 17 February 2017 and 23:59 Thursday 16 March 2017) (“the Registration Period”). Registration received after this time will not be accepted.
- No responsibility is accepted by FIJI Water for late, lost, incomplete or misdirected entries.
- You can only register your details once during the Registration Period.
- It is your responsibility to provide accurate contact details.
- 10 successful entries will be drawn at random on 17 March 2017 and notified by FIJI Water via an email sent to the registered email address.
- Each successful candidate is entitled to two (2) tickets only for entry into the Event.
- The ticket does not include transportation to or from the Event.
- If you are one of the 10 successful entries, you will need to claim these tickets, by replying to the email sent to you notifying you of your win within 2 days (48 hours), confirming your interest and your intent to attend the Event.
- Should you not reply confirming your acceptance of the tickets/intention to attend, your tickets will be reallocated at FIJI Water’s sole discretion and time permitting.
- Once you confirm your intention to attend the Event, your name will be added to the guest list. You will not need to download any tickets.
- FIJI Water reserves the right to refuse or revoke entry into the Event for any behaviour or activity that is illegal, poses a safety risk or impacts upon other patrons’ ability to enjoy the Event.
- These conditions of entry are subject to change without notice.
- The Event will take place on 25 March from 9:00 until 12:00AEST.
- FIJI Water is bound by the 13 Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988 (as amended by the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000 and the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act (2012)) (collectively, “the Legislation”). Under the Legislation FIJI Water has obligations to keep secure any personal information it collects, which it takes seriously. FIJI Water will use personal information it collects from you for the purpose of facilitating the Event and for such other secondary purposes that are related to the primary purpose which you might reasonably expect. FIJI Water will not sell, rent or loan our contact lists to third parties. In addition, any emails that you receive from FIJI Water will include an option to unsubscribe.
- FIJI Water reserves the right to offer promotional tickets to additional participants who have not complied with the registration process outlined in these T&Cs.
Saturday 25th March
9am – 12noon
FIJI Water Weekender @ Darling Point
A secret location to be revealed to attendees prior to the event. You will not be disappointed!
The competition is now closed.